Libraries are the hub of academic life of the campus. It caters to the information needs of the students and faculty.
The Library is adopting “OPEN ACCESS” system which enables the readers to select books and other resources themselves.
WORKING HOURS AND RULES
The Library is kept open from 9.0 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the Library.
- Students are not allowed to bring any printed matter or files inside the Library.
- Maximum of three books will be issued to the students.
- Issued books should be return or renew after one week.
- Books must not be marked or damaged in any manner.
- Students shall examine each book before borrowing and immediately report any damage, to the Librarian.
- Reference books and periodicals should be used in the library only.
- No transfer or Conduct Certificate shall be issued to a student until the books have been returned and any dues outstanding are settled.
- A fine of Rs. 2 per day is imposed on every student for delaying in returning the books. Incase of loss, double the cost of book in addition to the fine for the number of days delayed will be collected.
|TOTAL NO. OF VOLUMES||4511|
|TOTAL NO. OF TITLES||1351|
|TOTAL NO. OF PERIODICAL:||25|
|TOTAL NO. OF NEWSPAPERS:||06|
|TOTAL NO. OF NON BOOKS||42|
Details of Library
|Area of Library (In Sq.mts)||112|
|Seating Capacity of the Library||50|
|Books available -Number of Volumes||45400|
|Books available Number of Titles||1358|
|No. of Regional||6|
|No. of National||12|
|No. of International||1|
|Document Scanning Facility||Yes|
|Document Printing Facility||Yes|